Wednesday, August 26, 2020

STOP POLLUTING !!!!

 A few weeks ago we had to write a speech about whatever we wanted it was a bit of a struggle for me to find something interesting to write about. But then I decided to write a persuasive speech  I was going to so my speech about why school uniform's should be band but then i thought that It was a common speech and that a lot of people have already written about it so then i decided to write about why you should stop polluting. 

Today Latham   showed our hole class how to use the screencastify so we all got a chance to read our speech out loud with expression. I have put my screencastify down bellow for you to watch.

Our hole world is turning into a rubbish patch are animal's are dyeing but we can stop this bye recycling. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsie, I really like how you appealed to our sense of compassion and empathy for animals in your speech. That helps us want to do something about pollution for their sake. Your image of us walking ankle deep through rubbish is also effective because it's something we can picture in our minds - and not like!

    Great that you have included some statistics too - well done!

    My only suggestion would be to think of a couple of sentences to bring your main ideas together and be a real call to action for us to STOP POLLUTING - right at the end as a conclusion.

    Well done though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.